DC 300 three-phased welders with fan. Regulation of welding current by shunt. It can weld rutile, basic, stainless and cast iron electrodes. Kit of arc accessories included.
Model – 300 DC
Main Voltage/50Hz – 230/240V
vOLTAGE/v – 65V
Range of current/A – 60-300A
Dis Electr./mm – 2-5mm
Dimension/cm – 86x44x59cm
Providing protection from up to five potential atmospheric hazards including oxygen, combustible and toxic gases, GasAlertMicro 5 is unparalleled in its versatility, capability and overall value. BW Technologies by Honeywell’s newest addition to its water-resistant line of portable gas detectors has transformed the market with its matchless array of features.
Continuously monitoring and displaying concentrations of up to five gases, the compact and lightweight GasAlertMicro 5 was designed and engineered with an extensive host of applications in mind.
- Integral concussion-proof boot
- Optional integral motorized pump option for remote sampling
- Powered by three AA alkaline batteries or a hot-swappable rechargeable battery pack
- Triple alarms (audible, visual and vibrating)
- Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
- Large, user selectable backlit LCD
- Four alarm levels: Low, High, TWA and STEL
- Compatible with MicroDock II Automatic Test and Calibration Station
- Datalogging models store and recall event information
- Wide range of user selectable field options including password protection, safe and stealth modes.
The Draeger X-am 2500 is designed specifically for personal protection.
It features gas entry for 2 sides with a 360° visible alarm.
- Water and Dust Resistant
- Compatible with Dräger X-dock Station
- Reliable Personal Protection
- Lead Free
- Long service life (over 5 years)
Features and Benefits: Selection or amperage ratings to cover a wide variety of applications from light to heavy duty applications. Light weight for convenient, efficient, fatigue free welding. Holders designed to fit the welders hand and tight spaces. Fully insulated, glass tip insulators and upper level, fiber handle and spring protector. Copper alloy jaws and body for maximum conductivity and sgtrength. Heavy duty spring for positive bite on electrode. Easy cable installation with large oval point screw. Component parts replaceable.
The Buddy™ Arc 200 is a robust and durable power source for the professional welder. The machine provides state-of-the-art welding performance
and reliability through use of the latest high grade IGBT technology.
Designed for durability
The Buddy™ Arc 200 is a user friendly, robust and light weight stick (MMA) welding machine which also features a Live TIG arc mode.
The internal electronics are cooled by a highly efficient fan for added reliability and monitored by a thermal protection system.
The machine has been equipped with three heat sinks which further extending the life time of the product. The casing has been designed
to withstand harsh environments and is rated to IP 23S standard. The Machine incorporates both a shoulder strap and a robust carry handle.
Buddy™ Arc 200 provides a smooth DC (Direct Current) welding power which allows you to weld most metals such as alloyed and non alloyed steel,
stainless steel and cast iron. The arc force and hot start settings are adjusted automatically according to the set welding current giving excellent arc starts
and welding performance across the amperage range of the machine. The Buddy™ Arc 200 can weld most electrodes from Ø1.6 -4.0 mm.
The Buddy™ Arc 200 can easily perform TIG-welding using a “Live Tig” start. Equip the power source with the optional Tig-Torch which has an in-built gas valve,
a gas regulator and a bottle of gas and you are ready to weld mild steel or stainless steel with or without filler material.
The control panel on the Buddy™ Arc 200 is very easy to use with only one knob for the setting of the weld current.
A switch on the front panel provides easy selection of the MMA or TIG process.
Superior arc characteristics – Smooth welding conditions
Generator compliant – Suitable for use with generators
Easy to use – Set the welding current and weld with excellent result
Practical design – makes the power source easy to carry which enables use at almost any work site
Robust design – withstands harsh environments
Can be used with extended mains cable – provides extended working range.
Features & Benefits
- Dependable multigas detector tests for LEL, oxygen, carbon monoxide and hydrogen sulfide
- Economical construction saves users more than 50% on calibration gas, replacement sensors and maintenance
- Four-year sensor life means detector lasts 60% longer than the industry average
- Unit uses 50% less calibration gas per minute than the average detectors within the industry
- Ribbed rubber housing provides secure grip and high durability
- MotionAlert option tells others that user has become immobile
- InstantAlert provides manual alarm to alert others of a dangerous situation
- This rugged unit is designed to withstand a drop of up to 20 feet
- Industrial Equipment
- Marine Equipment
- Maritime Services
- Personal Safety PPE
- Safety Equipment