This anticorrosive coating consists of the following layers:
epoxide layer of minimal thickness of 80 μm,
polyethylene copolymer layer of minimal thickness of 250 µm,
polyethylene layer of minimal thickness between 1.8 and 3.2 mm or polypropylene layer of minimal thickness between 1.8 and 2.5 mm.
Type: Carbon Coated Pipe.
Materials: Carbon Steel.
Size: 12″, SCH40.
Surface Treatment: 3PE.
Standard: DIN 30670.
Our range of galvanized pipes are known for their superior performance and conformance to industry standards and guidelines. Made from highest quality material, our galvanized pipes are available in various specifications and are mainly used in home appliances, construction and machinery and various projects. These galvanized Pipes, the thickness of plating is controlled with low tolerance and high erosion resistance.
Our high quality H Beams are manufactured using superior grade material and have the ability to support high rise or heavy constructions. In addition, these have features like, structural wear and tear resistant finish and high level of tolerance.
- Section of concrete support ‘H’ shaped, making it a structurally strong and economical section
- Easy to handle, light in weight, ready to use, no making (alterations)
- Easy to transport, handle and stock
- Gives a perfect form finish, free from bulging and distortion
- Consistence in strength
- Ensures safety and speedy construction
- Easy to assemble, align and fix
- Increased productivity
- Industrial Equipment
- Marine Equipment
- Maritime Services
- Personal Safety PPE
- Safety Equipment